This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another catalogue of niggles, part one

These past few days of non-posting days have been days of niggles rather than outrages; or perhaps I am as ground down by this experience as I once felt.

The most off-pissing has been the relapse on the toilet seat front: apparently the strain of lifting (with return to base optional) has proved too much and we're back to me scurrying around, disinfecting after every visit by him. I feel like one of those sad demented females stuck at home armed against life with a pair rubber cleaning gloves and a bottle of bleach.

I got some money out of him, after asking gently if he would be able to provide me with any this month. I think I'll be ok... I have a telephone bill to pay and a credit card repayment to make as well as the usual. Fingers crossed.

Today I have offspring upstairs with a sore throat so am tied to the house, but after another blitz on the garden and with the washing and ironing under control I have time to potter round with the computer and chronicle a few more of those little niggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home