This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Thursday was Big Shop day. It was the day we purchased most of what it is we require to get us over or through the festive season, comestibles-wise.

I took the offspring up to the supermarket at around lunch time with the intention of slipping in a bit of private purchasing, giving her the chance to pick out a couple of items for the Fat Bastard's sack.

Our arrival coincided with that of, well let's call him Alexander, one of the bunch of young guys who work either the shop floor or the checkouts. After a conversation with him and wandering the shop floor picking out a few items I realised I'd left my cards at home so back we trooped. On the way the Fat Bastard and I spoke briefly - he'd decided we'd do the family Big Shop later in the day so we went indoors again and waited, and waited.

Later, en famille we went back again and bumped into ... Ally and he and I had another little chat.

We lugged the load home and went back for the second part of Big Shop and, once again we bumped into ... Ally. This third time we met up at the check-out where we were joined by both the Store Manager and the Manager's Assistant with whom he is allegedly having an affair. Well under those circumstances Ally obviously felt under no particularly strong obligation to scoot off; after all we were a bunch of employees talking semi-shop. This shop talk was centred on my loan of the santa dress of mine to Manager1 who will be wearing it today as part of the 'festive' ambiance they will be endeavouring to create. She'd taken it upstairs and tried it on, and left it there.

Young Ally ducked back up at one stage and brought it back for me to wear yesterday for my do... [see the other blog for details ;)]. And he stayed around chatting for a bit.

In the time since the Fat Bastard hasn't stopped twitching and I haven't stopped enjoying the spectacle. Ally may or may not be, as some would have it, gay; but his attentions have certainly planted in the Fat Bastard's mind the shocking thought that the rest of the (male) world might just not be entirely impervious to what charms I still have.

All of this has put a certain spring in my step, let me tell you.

Merry, merry Christmas to one and all...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home