This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Orange's is not the only mobile service offering...

and I had half a mind, by the time I'd got near the end of the drawn out process of registering my new sim card, to go to one of their competitors.

The only reason, after all, I am going with orange is that speaking with the Fat Bastard will be cheaper. Which when you think about it is a truly bizarre reason in the annals of commercial decisions for making a decision within a free market. If I am choosing that service provider so that I can have less expensive calls with him am I making that decision in the face of it being more expensive to speak with others; in which case am I secretly doing this so that he and I can speak for longer.

What the hell is going on in my subconscious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home