This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My navel isn't the only fascinating view from this pew

England are playing crap cricket just in time for the start of the Ashes. Not excellent. It would be nice to thrash a half decent England cricket team.

Which reminds me I MUST pay my MCC subscription.

Schappelle (Is that enough letters?) Corby has discovered the horrible truth that life inside an Indonesian prison is no picnic - and has decided to build herself a little nest egg by bleating about how awful her existence is for profit. I might be delighted to learn that this incredibly, embarassingly stupid Australian tart can write if I didn't have to assume that a ghost writer (aka schlock journo) had, er, taken a hand.

The british governing body for ob & gynae practitioners has had to back pedal furiously after proposing that very premature babies ie, those born around 22 and 23 weeks not be automatically be registered BECAUSE OF THE EMOTIONAL PAIN SUCH A REGISTRATION CAN CAUSE WHEN THE LIVE BIRTH WAS THE UNINTENTIONAL RESULT OF A LATE TERMINATION.

I do know about Macca vs Mucca.

I also know about the baby buying antics of that ghastly woman who used to prance about in the gaultier bustier.

See, I have been paying attention to all the important stuff

I accidentally watched that Celebrity Dancing thingy on the weekend. Mark Ramprakash has quite a smile on him! How come I never noticed that when he was playing all that test cricket against Australia? Oh, yes....

I was forced to watch the latest episode of the new Robin Hood; so awful, so splendid. And who is that actor who plays Guy of Gisborne? I have to find out. He'll do as a replacement for my ex-lust object who is no longer a public figure.

The Romanians and Bulgarians should be allowed here on the same terms as the Polish. One of the Poles living in this town has just married and is now about to return home with one of my least favourite colleagues. Perhaps if the English let enough of them in they'd clear themselves of peroxided women of a certain age with mouths like Billingsgate fishwives, and slack attitudes of the 'doing the minimum required to keep my job' variety.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 pm, Blogger Lily said…

    The G of G actor is Keith Allen, singer Lily Allen's dad and given to playing baddie roles that I fear reflect his inner thug. You deserve a better class of lust object. I shall put my mind to it...

     
  • At 5:33 am, Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said…

    Glad to see you back...I was beginning to wonder how in the world we'd find out if something happened to you. You had me a little worried. :) Your post on Thursday had me imagining the worst.

    I was wondering how to find you to bail you out of jail for killing the fat bastard or finding out if the fat bastard did something I won't even let myself consider.

    This whole anonymous this is well and good until someone gets hurt and no one can do anything about it. :(

    I know you were only away over the weekend really (or my computer wasn't updating) but I am very glad you are ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home