This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Inch by inch

Attaining freedom one piece at a time.

Passport application is now to all intents and purposes complete. I can afford the fee. If there are no further hiccups I'll have a full set of documentation by January and be in a position to go back into the workforce properly rather than fannying around in my current job. A half decent salary will free me to run my life on my terms once again, and once I can do that he can take his crap and please himself with it some place else.

My birthday falls in March and that is now my deadline for a well-paid job. See, no illusions, no assumptions; this won't be easy but the hard work I'll have to put on will definitely be worth it. Among other things I have this morning made another pile on the lounge room floor out of the crap that's been dumped about my house. And if he makes the mistake of getting the hump about it and taking his anger out on her I shall have no qualms about pointing to the slum at the top of the stairs that is also occasionally referred to as his 'bedroom'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home