This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

this curious universe

A funny old world...

I read hers, and she reads mine and I read the ones she reads and she might read the ones I read but I never get round to listing them before I'm bored with them ...

Keep up the good work Meg. Love you, or at least the part of you that is in your blog. One day I'll work up the courage to email you directly, but that won't be a day when I've dipped into your online account of your life where you've just recounted some sad sack's email onslaught.

I made the mistake of dipping into a blog that made me stop and count the number of years (never mind the months weeks and days) it has been. I guess it must be eight and a half. Years

That is a hell of a long time to go without meaningful human contact (aka sex).

I've had a couple of beers and now I'm off to bed. What a thougtht to take away with me.

I had to sort out some battery stock tonight and that inevitably lead to all sorts of jokes among the shop floor girls about how many weeks a basket full of batteries might last me. How little know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home