This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Temptation .... and unsated Lust in Provo Utah

The good folk of Utah (like most Australians my knowledge of the State embraces Salt Lake, the Mormons and the Osmonds - to the extent that the last two are in fact two) are an unknown quantity.

I have a little gizmo attached to this blog that sort of enables me to track visitors and provides location and IP address info.

Well someone has just visited this blog having googled "How To Have An Affair". Leaving aside the question of what particular kind of moron needs or would seek out advice on How To Have An Affair, there's the minor matter of Temptation.

I could, if I were really, really naughty put the IP address on here.

But I'm a good girl, so I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home