This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Men and Multi-tasking

Men can't multi-task.

Well I can state quite categorically and without fear of contradiction that this treasured truism is based on an utterly false premise.

This morning I listened with a mixture of awe and disgust as my husband, who evidently and as usual was running late, went into the bathroom, didn't put the seat up then proceeded to: open the flood-gate, let rip with a long slow fart and clean his teeth - all at the same time.

Awesome.

From the fact that the tap in the basin was still running when I made my way in a little while later I initially surmised that he'd taken the trouble to wash his hands after wards ... and then it occurred to me he'd probably put the tap on to wet the toothpaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home