This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Congratulations are due to

Julian Worricker who was the first person I've heard, in discussing that crackpot and his comparing women to lumps of meat - who get themselves raped if they're not wrapped up, to actually point out that as well as displaying a total contempt toward women was actually being quite rude about men.

... and to his guest Paddy ? who promptly agreed.

I meant to post this earlier but got bored with getting that error message and sloped off to do something equally but differently unworthwhile.

Now I'm working my way through a box of Barbeque Shapes and I'm as happy as a ... well you can add your own adage ... but I am making rather a pig of myself.

Night all.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger Lily said…

    You did mean 'men', didn't you? That Julian bloke wasn't really being rude about you was he? (If he was, lets get him.) Oh dear, for me tonight its been licorice allsorts. Now I feel sick and tomorrow my trousers are going to feel even tighter than they did this morning.

     
  • At 10:16 pm, Blogger Enyo said…

    Er, yes. And I feel quite confident in asserting that Julian W. has absolutely not the first clue who I am.

    Undo a button and wear a big jumper! That will make room for more licorice allsorts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home