This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

For tonight

One more thing for tonight.

The two of us can sit through an edition of Time Team and take turns at picking holes in the pseudo-science quite amicably. He's the only person I get to talk with who can do that and I imagine I'm the only person he's in regular contact with who can reciprocate. He's the only guy I'm in regular contact with who can hold his own with me on a sufficiently wide range of subjects.

But in case you're wondering this, which I stumbled across tonight while looking for someone (anyone )enduring something approximating my situation, fairly accurately depicts what you'd here if we ever attempted a conversation about our situation.

Utterly ghastly and totally futile.

[And I hope the link works.]

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am honored for having my blog hyperlinked in yours....I think.

    All I can say is that I wrote this with as much honesty as I could have when I was going throught this. It is a living nightmare.

    Gene O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home