This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I must have been insane...

I've been chatting with someone who claims to be male and about ten years younger than me and an "Investor" whatever the fuck that might be and in a particular location and so on and so on. The world of cyber-chatting is fraught with pitfalls and I suspect that few people are totally honest, or at least they're dishonest in that environment in ways other than those they adopt in 'real' life.

So he wants a photo and I bugger around a bit and pick out the one in which I'm looking least bad. Of course the normal chat is just a cover for this guy's desire for a shot of me that would startle my gynaecologist out of context.

Fine. No great loss. FO Matt or what ever your real name is. Get a life, get a girlfriend. Get a look and a feel and a taste for real... IF you can.

No, what really did come as a total shock was not that there are total shits out there on the internet (as well as under my roof) so much as the fact that I look SO haggard. I mean really dreadful. Like a need a month of pampering at a beauty spa.

As a result I am going off the sauce and onto the 3 litres of water, loads of fruit and vegetables. I must have been insane to think I could drink and stay up all night and not have it show. It is time to sort myself out. Can I get off it and stay off it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home