This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ouch

We're in the process of not getting the evening meal ready. This involves me asking that we are eating by 6:00pm, him then announcing he'll have a bath before hand, then that we'll have something we don't have all the ingredients for, then him deciding the oven he's got to temperature still smells slightly of cleaner so we'll cook in the other one... at this rate we'll be lucky to eat by 7:00pm...

And in the mean time he's fucked off out into the cold to have a drink and a smoke ... I've just had the most foul look thrown at me because it had to hunt for its precious favourite Staropramen glass which turned out to be in the glasses cupboard in the kitchen but not washed, dried and polished. In fact not even washed. I found the thing on the kitchen bench along with a couple of other glasses he's prone to use - I just shoved them away in the cupboard and out of my sight.

The only other alternative would be to put them out with the rubbish, since I positively will not spend my life cleaning up after the fat, indolent slovenly lying bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home