This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My to do list

I've just looked over the little list I put together for myself and concluded that it is in need of some refining. But I've spent all day on my feet, which are now sore and swollen, and I'm feeling quite drained so I'm going to give it a miss. I have Thursday morning, the day we're paid, at home and I'll try and catch up - assuming I'm still alive.

If tonight's meal is anything to go by this will be a long and nutrient free haul. He baked the think pieces of lamb to the point where they looked like and had the texture of over-cooked crispy bacon. As an accompaniment he served up 'twizzler' type potato confections for child while we had a sachet of cous cous each. I fear several of the major food groups were under-represented. Prolonged exposure to this died would lead directly to malnutrition.

And it is probably a partial explanation for my feeling of utter exhaustion.

Too, too tired for anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home