This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Charles Clarke

My Navel Gazing posting might have misled people into believing I have a higher regard for Charles Clarke than I actually do. In it I effectively opined that he is 'well educated'.

This was sloppy of me.

Charles Clarke's voice is relatively well modulated and when he strings words together he usually selects from an admirably broad vocabulary (desuetude) and combines his selection in a manner conforming to reasonably high standards of grammar and syntax.

In all probability he has some grasp of mathematics.

His grounding in the fundamentals is evidently better than merely sound. Somehow though an assimilation by-pass has been effected so that Charles Clarke has never rendered the sum of his education into a coherent totality.

Or else he's completely flipped and secretly believes he's Henry Ford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home