This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memo to self

Must reflect further on news that the Fat Bastard has been claiming a Nervous Breakdown (wonder if he's told her in Philadelphia).

Must reflect on my reaction, the feelings it has stirred up and the memories of suspicions I once had that he was a man in need of help.

Must recount the plant room incident.

Must record the reaction when I walked in the door and what happened when I suggested how we might have handled yesterday's situation.

Must put down here a few observations about my dear colleague.

Have to go, because I'm working again today, all day; hopefully the Fat Bastard will fuck off early enough for me to sit down before I'm too tired to get this recorded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home