This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Missed again

I've never had anyone attempt to 'dishevel' my 'theorising' before. Perhaps it is a curious northern practice that goes well with whippets, warm beer, flat caps & etc.

Thanks to YorkshirePudding who is a man blessed indeed I gather that I missed a bit of a show last night. No, not DeadEnders which is something I miss on a daily basis and twice on Sundays; I mean the partial lunar eclipse.

Tipped off by his comment, and fearing that I might have been imagining the big white round thing in window (or was it merely a misinterpreted reflection of one of the kitchen spotlights?), I've called upon the National Maritime Museum this morning.

There was indeed a partial eclipse of the moon last night, and I missed the whole damned thing. First of all I was being a Domestic Greek Goddess (Lamb roasted to perfection, sweet potato, asparagus, steamed carrots, red current gravy - with raspberry cheesecake afterwards) then I was cleaning up, then I was ... winding myself up about Bloody Tesco.

I'm still baffled about the dishevelled theorising. But I'm baffled by a lot of things. I shall now return to concocting new and excruciating fates for the Bloody Tesco Board of Directors. Which is lots fun.

Oh, and the partial eclipse over by 2200, so the big white thing in the window probably was the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home