This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Poodle is toast

I've tinkered, and having tinkered I tinkered a bit more. Now I have a Weather Pixie for here on the main blog and a Melbourne Weather Pixie on the other blog (the one that is My Other List).

I can't say how comforting it is to now know that the temperature at shortly after midnight in Melbourne in the middle of winter is slightly less than the temperature here in the south-east of England during the middle of the day in the middle of summer. Mind you it is wetter here.

This is all, of course, as a direct result of attempting to put a pool in our garden.

As several smart-arses have been heard observing since the ban on using garden hose pipes was introduced by water companies some weeks ago: the drought continues to fall from the sky. Yes indeed.

I am seriously considering putting the heating back on and I actually did wear my Thinsulate boots yesterday. Still I would be colder yet if I were back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home