This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jasmine's blog: Laws of Feline Physics - Lesson 1

I stumbled across this and enjoyed it so much I just had to hang on to it and share it with anyone else who passes through. Enjoy: Jasmine's blog: Laws of Feline Physics - Lesson 1

Consider this part of my contribution to International Blog Day 2006.

Yes, Jasmine's Australian and yes this particular post of hers coincides with a theme I've touched on, myself, but Jasmine's blog is at http://speedcuber.blogspot.com/ and that title says a lot more about the focus of her blog than does this particular post. And I've never succeeded in solving Rubik's Cube, so I'm an unlikely visitor to her blog.

How did I find it? I was searching for references to Australian lollies (sweets or candy) and allowed myself to be distracted.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home