This Is My Affair

Because he's worth it ...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Oops

We've been a bit busy today, in particular scurrying about making last minute purchases because B is away for two nights at a Cub Scout camp (which should put paid to any notions that I'm one of those dreadful mothers that won't let her precious out of her clutches you might have acquired from reading Something That Happened).

New shoes, new socks, new this, new that, hauling the sleeping bag down from the loft and airing it, packing, sewing name tags, blah, blah.

In between, when she was having lunch mostly, I've managed to get her and now, now I've noticed the date: 1 June.

Fat Bastard's birthday.

As I said at the top, ooops. I've just been out to scramble together something for B to offer up as a birthday present when he gets back from his training session.

I'm now completely broke, and we've still got to get through Father's Day this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home